Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Happy Mail Day

I know I have no sewing to show you once again, but hopefully my fabric purchases are enough to wet your appetite until some finally gets done (I promise as soon as I get the chance I will be sewing like a mad woman!!!)

So it was a very happy day when this lovely purchase arrived from Pink Castle Fabrics

Lots of stash builders



Can you ever have enough stash builders? I guess seeing as my stash is still in England then its ok to re-stash, Hairy (my hubby) doesnt seem to agree!

The upside of not sewing (because my MIL's sewing room is not child friendly and is in a separate building where I cant keep an eye on the boys!) and not blogging often (the internet connection here does not agree with my laptop) is that I am doing some reading instead. I love, love, love reading but never seem to find time as normally I spend every spare minute sewing or on tinternet!
Here is what im reading
Just finished (in 2 days, couldn't put it down!)
 Just started
And an upside of living with the in-laws at the mo is that me and hairy get to go on the odd night out together!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

VERY happy mail day! The rainbow of pez is gorgeous!

Cindy Sharp said...

Have you seen the movie yet?

Katy Cameron said...

Can I borrow your stash until you get round to sewing? ;o) I love that pezzy bundle, must get round to getting one...

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Nice bit of shopping!
Enjoy the Hairy time!

Sarah said...

The pez is lovely, but the bundle you've picked is even lovelier! Have fun with Hairy :-) lol

Annabella said...

Yea for babysitting by the grandparents! Love your fabric purchases and both bundles are gorgeous.

Jules said...

i also read the hunger games in two days!, it was so good. and when i find the 2nd one in paperback i'll start that. beauteous fabrics too!

VintageVicki said...

Little son has almost finished book 3 - seems it is the book series to read at the moment for everyone from about 10 to 100! Perhaps I should give it a go too.

Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts said...

Ooh, nice mail indeed!! I've bought but barely started the first book but am going to see the movie tomorrow night for a date night, woop woop!