Monday, March 19, 2012

Do you Instagram?

Do you? It's only for i products unfortunately but I love it. I discovered it just before I ran over my iPhone last year and have rekindled my love affair with it now that I have finally got a new iPhone.
Here are the photos of my Sew Bee Joyful bee blocks that I took with it



February's blocks


March's blocks

And a few other things I've been snapping on Instagram


















If you have an iPhone or iPad then you should definitely get it. I'm on as Lawson and Lotti if you want to see what I'm snapping

4 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

OK, don;t rub it in how wonderful it its where you are!

Sarah said...

Looks like you're having fun out there!

Katy Cameron said...

I shall have to wait for the Android release of it, oh well, allegedly it's on its way... Looks like you've been having fun anyway!

Live a Colorful Life said...

Totally and completely addicted! I'm @liveacolorfullife

C.