Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Little Ballerina Girl

Well I have been finding some time to do some sewing (yay) and a little time to do a quick blog post. I'm currently part of the Flickr group Peace Bee With You, a modern paper piecing bee. Octobers theme was girls in dresses and here is my contribution

I love the look of paper pieced blocks, especially the work of verykerryberry, ayumi and jednoiglec. They however make it look effortless and if im being honest then I find it difficult. I enjoy it though and i'm happy with my end results and I keep doing it in the hope that one day it will become easy for me. I think the main thing is that it can be fiddly and time consuming and I like quick results!

4 comments:

kelly said...

it really looks beautiful!

pippablue said...

It came out beautiful and your seams are all matching really nicely. Mine were all over the place..lol!. Hopefully by the end of the bee we'll all be finding our way around paperpiecing!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Wow, that's amazing!!

Katy Cameron said...

So many wee details, she looks fab!