Friday, August 5, 2011

Spur Of The Moment

Wow, I seem to have become very spontaneous, last night I was talking to the Husband, he mentioned that he had been on the phone to his parents in Australia that day and they had been saying how it was such a shame that they were not able to see our boys while they were young. As the husband told me this I suddenly felt like what is more important than family, the people you love? So I booked us tickets to go visit them, we leave today!!!!!!

Pretty spontaneous huh? But I figure life is too short to just worry about money and miss out on family. So I now have to madly pack and organise for 4 people as the husband won't be a lot of help (i've put him in charge of tidying the house so its not too horrible to return to in 3.5 weeks!)

Any way I did take my photo yesterday for the 30 day photo challenge but I didn't get a chance to post it with all the excitement so here it is. The task was favourite colour, the only hitch is that I don't have one, i'm very fickle when it comes to colour and I change my favourite all the time. I love love love colour! Anyway I thought my photo should reflect this.
This is a picture of a notebook that I bought yesterday, it's so pretty and I'm going to use it as my new quilting/sewing ideas and mood boards book.

We leave for the airport in a few hours but I'm off to check out todays photo challenge first so that I can try to keep up to date!

4 comments:

Toni said...

How exciting! Have a great trip!

sewhappiness said...

I love that you're so spontaneous!! I'm always like that too!! I never get to make any plans!!! Have a great trip!!!

xo
Eleni
p.s. I love all colors too;)

Unknown said...

Happy travels (difficult sometimes with littles, I know). So wonderful that you're going to visit family!

Wendy said...

Wow, that is spontaneous! Have a great time